The program will be intense and attendees are expected to be present for the duration of the program.
Deadlines for registration will be announced in Spring 2015 after the application process is complete.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register by the posted deadline, your slot will be given so the next applicant on the wait-list.
Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC) attendees are provided the following:
- Meals included in the program.
- Only lodging will be covered for the off day.
- Lodging at the single occupancy group rate. We strongly suggest you have our staff handle your lodging arrangements via our on-line form. If you upgrade, travel with others or request amenities or services you will receive a separate bill from the hotel which will be your responsibility.
- Shared-rate ground transportation via a limo service for the attendees only to and from Midway or O’hare to the facilities paid for by ATPESC. After your travel arrangements have been made, we will email the link for you to complete this reservation. If you are traveling with others, you will need to arrange payment for these charges. We will not reimburse for car-rentals or local travel.
- U.S. domestic air travel only. We strongly suggest you work with ATPESC staff to arrange airfare. We may not be able to reimburse you fully if you make the arrangements. Staff members will work with you to get specific flights that work for you. You will be given the opportunity to approve your itinerary before purchase whenever possible. We cannot make air travel arrangements for those traveling with you.
PLEASE NOTE: At your check-in time you will need to provide a personal credit card for any charges to your room other than the single group rate lodging and tax per night. (i.e. any upgrades, or amenities you request). There will be no exceptions!
If you need to make changes to your arrangements, you will need to contact the Program Staff immediately. Changes without notification to us, could result in additional expenses for you.
- We will send you a lodging confirmation number and advise you when you should call the hotel to provide your credit card for any upgraded rooms to accommodate any companions/family traveling with you. Failure to do so, could result in only a single room being reserved for you.