Things you should know:
- Submit one form per student.
- When selecting a student appointment type, required fields will auto-populate on the form. If you need to make a correction to the selection, please refresh your screen before continuing to ensure the correct fields are populated.
- A guideline to selecting appointment types can be found here: Student Appointment Types
- All students must reside in the United States at the time of their appointment
- Mentor/Back-up Mentor must be an Argonne employee. Consultants and Joint Appointments can help with the research project but cannot be the official mentor on record.
- Reminder: A Request Students action needs to be completed in Workday
- If you have any questions, please contact the CELS Student Program Team at [email protected]